Friday, August 3, 2007

Ideas for a row of art

I am thinking again about that pesky wall above my bed. Some photography mounted on clean black boxes would also be nice to do as a pseudo headboard- and it would be cheaper than purchasing some other kinds of art. Here my ideas so far. The sad thing is, the more ideas and choices I have, the more confused I get about what I want to do!
These are nice images from Lanita. If I could get them in the right sizes they might look nice.


These digital pieces of birds could be lovely in a row; by John w. Golden.


Oh Joy! did a blog about Alicia Bock who has her own website and etsy shop. Her photographs would go perfectly in my home.

Seen on Poppy Talk, Rebecca Tolk takes beautiful photographs using her Holga camera. These would definitely work.

No comments: