Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Weekend

My birthday weekend has been so much fun! Seth took me shopping at Serendipity on Thursday night for the perfect little black dress, then he took me to the Melting Pot for a scrumptious four course fondue dinner. A gorgeous bouquet with my name on it was waiting at our table when we arrived and they took our picture and framed it!


Friday, Seth and I checked in to the Doubletree downtown where we got ready to go meet everyone at PM's (where I wore my little black dress.) About twenty of us were at the restaurant until 11, and then we went to hear Julia sing karaoke and dedicate a song to me! Ha! But that girl can sing. We didn't go back to the hotel until we had done a little dancing, so it was a pretty late night for me. A room service breakfast was a really nice treat especially considering I didn't feel guilty eating it in bed and getting crumbs everywhere. Hey, I didn't have to clean it!
Oh, and I have to give Kristen G. a mention for the Sweet16 birthday cupcake that she gave me at her dinner party Saturday afternoon.
So, there's the download of the best birthday I could have asked for. Next week I'll get back to posting about other stuff besides me. Now that my birthday is over, I'm thoroughly sick of myself.

4 comments:

Vailmama said...

I want to see the dress!

Courtney said...

Sounds like a fun birthday weekend!

jenny said...

aww, sounds like a lovely birthday. glad you had fun!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

How fun!