Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Belated Happy Halloween

I'm not huge on Halloween, but the kids love it (mainly for the candy - of course.) This year I didn't decorate and we didn't carve pumpkins either. Time just got away from me. But the children didn't notice (or if they did, they were kind and didn't say anything.) They were just excited to dress up and walk up and down the street asking for sugar handouts.
I did however, do a Halloween themed dinner. Potato salad was "boiled brains," baby carrots were "roasted fingers" and I made these mummy dogs.





Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Kaleb's zombie get-up. He was getting his face made up by Seth while I was taking these pictures and by the time they were done, it was too dark. But you may not have wanted to see it anyway...kinda grizzly.

No comments: