Monday, January 10, 2011

A snow day and Grandfather Snowman

Last year, toward the end of January, we had a week of snow days. I didn't get any pictures because I was in bed, praying not to lose our sweet bundle. Seth took the boys out for several days in a row, though, and I could hear them playing from my window.
Today, I woke up feeling a bit crummy. It's funny how memories can do that - especially when you're not expecting it, or understand it. But after trekking outside with my beautiful family and building a giant snowman and watching them hoot and holler, I felt so gleeful and blessed to have my precious husband and children and so very thankful that sometimes God gives us forced family days to make new, beautiful memories.






1 comment:

TiFfAnY said...

Love the snowman with the mustache
.