Thursday, October 30, 2008

All His Own

Kaleb's birthday was earlier this month. Remember when I said we had something up our sleeve? Well, that something was Kaleb's own room! He went on a camping trip with the Boy Scouts the weekend of his birthday and when he came home the front studio had been transformed. We figured a pre-teen needed his own space...and we were right. His favorite thing to do is sit in his room and listen to music. Typical. But we were excited to give him this wonderful gift of "alone time."
Elijah, by default, also got his own room (for now.) He has decided to sleep in his tent from now on. Cozy.

7 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

Kaleb's room looks great. The perfect gift for him. Also, let me know what you think of Blue Like Jazz. I really loved it. And, if you haven't already loaned it out, can I borrow Same Kind of Different As Me? If that's possible, that'd be great. I've been wanting to read it.

See you soon,
Jana

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Nice little redo! I can imagaine he is so excited!

Anonymous said...

What a great treat. It looks FAB!

Tiff

SimplyDenyse said...

cool room I love the wall color and the picture.

Annalise Joy said...

I love those sweet boys

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

looks great! love that paint color for kaleb's room. what is it?

kirsten said...

i need your help! my caleb wants to update his room for Christmas - which is good, like he needs toys....this looks GREAT!!!