Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Garden Swap

I participated in Nicole's Garden Swap. It was so much fun to receive something random in the mail! Jana from Lola Again sent me this gorgeous patchwork tote. It will be perfect to take shopping along with my new flip and tumble bag that I won from Rachel. She also sent along a cute little card and some great coasters. Very Martha-y. Thank you Jana! I love it!

I sent my package of seeds, garden inspired beads and charms, vegetable soaps and little books to Amy of The Life and Times of Monkey and Scooby. I hope she likes it! I like doing swaps. I'll definitely do it again.

1 comment:

amy said...

love it, love it, love it!! thank you so much for all the yummy things you included, it was like santa brought me a secret treasure chest filled with priceless sussies. the necklace is too precious and dainty - i was secretly hoping you would send me one of your pieces! i adore it. thank you thank you thank you! and did i mention i love it?!