Thursday, March 6, 2008

And the winner is...(warning, spoilers ahead)

Christian Siriano on Project Runway Season 4! I thought that all three of the finalists had a really good chance of winning and I loved all of their collections. This has been my favorite season so far. I love the peeks of red that Jillian put into the lining of this jacket.

And I loved the antique lace dress that Rami put together. I think I could get married in that dress (I know, I'm already married, but you get the point.)

But overall, I'm secretly glad that Christian won. I predicted it from the start. His clothing is art. And this dress was a show-stopper. Fierce!

What were your favorite outfits?

5 comments:

k10 said...

So much PR chatting we could have done!!!! I love/hated Christian the entire time. He was my FAVORITE!! I was afraid he was going to faint last night waiting on the results!!! All of the collections were amazing, but I just loved Christians confidence/arrogance. It was a great season!

Courtney said...

Christian was my ABSOLUTE favorite. Not only is he incredibly talented - he is also histerical. I had to tivo it since we are in San Fran, so I can't wait to get home to watch it. I had to find out who won though...Also, we could buy movies on the plane...so I watched Juno (LOVED IT), but I also wanted to see No Country For Old Men, but after watching the trailer I wasn't interested...How did that win best pic?? Don't get that either.

Michael and Jana said...

Christian is just good TV! I I constantly laughed when he spoke. He also was very talented, but Jillian was my favorite throughout. I may be boring, but her clothes are the ones I would love to wear.

Amanda Conley said...

Jana, I agree. I would definitely wear Jillian's clothes! In a heartbeat!

Landers Family said...

I loved Christian, too! I just knew he would win. And that dress of Rami's was gorgeous. I LOVED the black dress that he did, too. So many pretty things on the final runway show! So sad this season is already over...