Friday, January 11, 2008

Unforeseen Harvest


I was talking to someone on the phone the other day and I mentioned little bit of Seth's and my story of coming to believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal savior. She said that she never realized that we were so new to Christianity (I was raised in a Christian home but became a Christian about six years ago and Seth has been a Christian for about three years.) Some you already know Seth's story, but if you don't, click here and scroll down to where it says Unforeseen Harvest (and a picture of Seth) and click on that and it will show you a moving story about how God woke Seth up by having him do what he does best - paint.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

That was awesome.

jess said...

Thanks for sharing...

Vailmama said...

I can't see the video but I'm sure it's good.

Melissa P. said...

wow that was amazing. thanks for sharing!

Michael and Jana said...

I love knowing that God truly knows us, with our passions and talents, long before we know Him. Thanks for sharing how that is true in your family.

Landers Family said...

I love his story and I loved hearing about it again. Thanks!