I was tagged by Carrie to write 8 things about my kid. Since I have three, I'll do three things about each of them. (Yes, I know that adds up to nine things, but I can't very well do a third thing about them.)
1. He has an obsessive fascination with Blue's Clues. He found this day calender at my mom's house and has been carrying it around/sleeping with it for two months.
See the resemblance? If you don't, Emet certainly does (he also never forgets the pencil/crayon that goes with.)
2. He is hopelessly addicted to his pacifier.
3. The highlight of his day is when his big brothers come home from school.
1. He had the whole "Blue's Clues" thing going on too, but now that obsession has transferred to all things Pokemon.
2. When the camera comes out, Elijah is ready to pose.
3. He is either very quiet or very loud. There is no adjusting the volume!
1.His favorite thing to do before he goes to bed is read... and he gets quite upset if Elijah is making him not be able to concentrate.
2. The rest of the time, if he can, he will be making noise.
3. He made a cool fort in the backyard using old stuff that we had lying around back there. The boys play "Survivorman" in it.
Alright, that's it. Now I tag Kristen, Erin, Rachel, Jana and Jessica. (and anyone else who wants to do it.)