Saturday, October 27, 2007

Artclectic Weekend




I finally have a moment to sit down, so I'll give you a little update. Seth's show has gone great. I was able to go the the patron's party on Thursday night and after getting all the kids off to each of their sleep-overs Friday night, I was able to go for the end of Friday's party. After the party ended, Seth and I went out to celebrate the sale of several paintings. Seth is at the show again today and was there yesterday too. I took the kids last night to get a glimpse of the show and to do some of the children's workshops, then we all went out to get a bite to eat as a family. Well, the kids and I are on the way to church, so, ciao!




2 comments:

Vailmama said...

Congrats on the sales!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Congrats! Nice to see all the hard work pay off!!!