Monday, October 22, 2007

Art Show Coming Up!



Not only am I getting ready for a jewelry home show the second week in November, but this week I am also helping Seth get ready for Artclectic at USN. I'm going to just help him finish the edges and get the hangers put on, catalog everything and try to keep the kids out of his hair while he puts on the finishing touches.
I'll do a preview of some of his work for the show sometime this week. If you live in Nashville, think about coming out this weekend. It's a great event!

artclectic 2007 Dates and Times

Thursday October 25th

Patrons’ Party $100 per person
(reservations required)
6:00-9:00

Friday October 26th

Education Day
Community Party
$10 per person (pay at the door)
6:00-9:00

Saturday October 27th

Show open to the public 10-6
New! Studio Days


Sunday October 28th

Show open to the public 11-3
New! Studio Days

2 comments:

k10 said...

You guys are one talented family! I am going to have to work the show into my weekend!! Thanks for you comment on my kitchen, I feel like it may never end!!

k10

Vailmama said...

I wish I could come!