Monday, August 10, 2009

A lot has happened.

We had an eventful week. Emet got hurt very badly by a friend's dog. So, I posted pictures of our fun day at the Bicentennial Mall the day before, so remind myself of his sweet little baby teeth, which he had to get surgically removed after the bite, because they were fractured. Don't worry, he's doing so much better now - acting just like a three year old should. The doctors think his face will heal completely. We'll just have to wait 3 to 4 years for those teeth to come in.
I think I'm the one whose the tiredest now. The Doctor didn't treat the mom. (except when they had to lay me down on the exam table right after it happened because I was about to faint...)




6 comments:

Ariana said...

Goodness! I'm glad he is (mostly) OK. How many teeth did he lose?

Amanda Conley said...

He lost the front top two.

Anonymous said...

awwwww. Ouch. I was bitten by a family friends dog who knew me. I was very young. Now, I have a barely noticable scar...most don't see it.

Poor little guy. And poor Mom.

Anonymous said...

oh NO!!! Talk about traumatic...I'm glad he is ok now, but whew. WHEW.
Jack busted his chin at the bowling alley awhile ago and the workers had to walk me to my car. I was that faint. So I'm totally feelin' the close to passing out thing!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

oh no!!! i am so sorry. i'm so glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been...i can't imagine how scary that must have been.

Agnes said...

My goodness Amanda - so glad he's OK!!!

(He looks SO cute by the way!)