Monday, January 12, 2009

Things I'm liking...

My birthday is coming up and I decided to browse the Internet for things I like. To tell the truth I could get nothing this year and be absolutely fine. I'm just not feeling the Birthday giddiness. But friends and family have asked what my eye was on, and this is what I could come up with:

I still don't have a calendar for 2009.

I would love to relax with something like this.

Oh, how I need a new camera! (I'd actually rather have something like this.)

I've had my eye on Gilbea's hand painted silk scarves for a while.

I adore these earrings and if I had them I'd wear them all the time.

3 comments:

Vailmama said...

I'll get right on it!!

sc37206 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Conley said...

Don't worry about it...really!