If you wanted to know anymore random things about me, here's your chance because I was tagged this week by Love Retro Color and Something Just to Start. If you really don't care to find out anymore things about me (I wouldn't blame you) then take this opportunity to click on some of the links to find out more about these super cool people and their blogs.
These are the rules of the game:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 randoms about moi:
1. I used to sing and I performed at several bars, coffee shops and writers nights.
2. My baby blanket finally fell apart, but I kept the satin edges from it and store them in my jewelry box...just in case I need them.
3. I chew on the inside of my cheek and I think it's going to give me smoker's wrinkles.
4. I love cheese. The smellier the better.
5. I can do several difficult yoga balancing positions on my hands.
6. I played powder-puff football in college for a season.
7. I think about quitting pretty much everything I ever start, so I just push through until I stop thinking about quitting. It always works...until the next time I feel like quitting. Hey...I'm not a quitter! (this is what I tell myself...)
So, is that weird and random enough?
This time I'm tagging:
The Laundry is Never Finished
The Pretty Peacock
Lost Button Studio
Freshie and Zero
According to Kelly
Have fun folks...and if you weren't tagged, but you wish you were, then go ahead. I'd love to know 7 randoms about you! ♥Amanda