Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Craft Attack


I'm leaving for Charlotte, North Carolina early Friday morning to take part in Craft Attack. I've been busy making jewelry, tagging all my pieces, getting everything I need for my booth and setting it all up in the front room of my house to make sure everything looks good. All that's left to do is clean out my van and get everything packed so it fits... then I can concentrate on Kaleb's birthday, which is also this week.
P.S. If you're going to be in the Charlotte area this weekend...stop by and say "Hi!"

5 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

fun fun fun! can't wait to see the report.

Vailmama said...

I sooooo wish I could come with!

Amanda Conley said...

Awww...me too! I'll just have to do a show in Vail!

Vailmama said...

The Lionshead Art Festival is in the summer every year and as I walked through this past one I thought, "I need to get Seth & Amanda a booth for next year!"

Amanda Conley said...

Yeah! Find out about it and send me the info if you can;)