Monday, June 9, 2008
Go for a glow?
This is what I learned this week about self tanner.
1. They have really come a long way with the color...it looks pretty real.
2. The brand from Bath and Body Works doesn't smell too bad. Kinda perfumy,
and not burnt skin smell.
3. If you're going to indulge in the cool spray kind, it's probably best if someone
else sprays it for you.
4. Exfoliating afterward to fix a bunch of streaks, because you thought you could
spray it alone, doesn't really fix it...at all.
5. Cute, long pants that were bought during the winter really come in handy in the