Well, it's time to take the Christmas decorations down...*sigh*...so sad. But I love January! Here's why:
1. I love routine, so getting back into it will be nice.
2. January's stone is garnet. It's sooo be-yoo-tiful, and God made so many yummy flavors of it!
3. The time for long awaited winter season premiers.
4. My brother, Emet, and my birthday are all in January.
5. We might get a snow day! (image from flickr)
6. All the sales!!
7. My mom's garlic butter shrimp that she makes for me every year.
8. I'm doing a jewelry/art show with Seth to open for Andrew Osenga (Caedmon's Call) on January 31st.
9. Did I mention my birthday is this month? Yeay birthdays!