Thursday, December 13, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

Things To Do This Christmas Season

Make Christmas cards..............................-check
Do some early shopping............................-check
Decorate .................................................-check
Watch The Nativity Story with the kids... -check
Keep family well.......................................?????

That is one thing I can not seem to check off of my list. Elijah was home last week from school with the awful cold that I had, now Emet has got it. Seth says he feels bad and I definitely feel another cold coming on. On top of that, we had to pick Kaleb up from school early today because he threw up. Wha????
I really want my family to be well this holiday!!

4 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

That is a great picture. I only wish she looked like she was sick.

I do hope you all feel better soon. It just isn't Christmas if you're sick.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

we have sickness still hanging around here too. i've had a TERRIBLE cold for the past week. and lance caught my strep. arghh!! it needs to go away!

Melissa P. said...

i am so sorry...i absolutely feel your pain! i hope you all get better soon!

Unknown said...

Hope you all feel better soon. Sick holidays are no fun!