Things I am thankful for (and other than the first few, they are not in order.)
2. His preserved words.
3. That my husband promised to live with me for my whole life, no matter what.
4. That Kaleb likes to listen to me read...out loud
5. That Elijah makes me little tiny paper dolls.
6. That Emet likes to give kisses.
7. My friends who still like me even though I don't call them.
8. This blog that makes me talk in complete sentences. (except when I'm doing lists)
9. My parents who love me even though I am not perfect.
10.My siblings, without whom I would not have turned out nearly as cool.
12.My grandparents who are my example for generosity.
13.That I have been allowed to do something that I love for a job.
14.That my house is still standing, no one has ever taken it away from us, it has increased in value and we are beginning to be able to realize some of the dreams that we have had to fix it up.
15. That my kids got into magnet schools right down the street.
16. For the women at Community Bible Study.
That's not all I'm thankful for, of course, but I thought I'd quit boring you...