Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wedding Photographer



Occasionally, I work as a photographer's assistant, and that is what I am going to be doing today. I work with Tiffany Dupree who is a fabulous photographer, a fun, easy-going person to work with, and a good friend. I think that it is fun being a part of a wedding, even when I don't know the people because the commitment of love is such a beautiful thing. Tiffany and I also have a tradition of tasting all the wedding cakes to see which wedding has had the best cake. I think the winner so far is a wedding we did a couple years ago on Benton Ave. Don't worry, we don't spend all of our time eating cake, it's just an added benefit. Tiffany is one of the hardest workers I know and she stays on point through the whole event to capture the best and most beautiful moments on film. Well, I had better go get ready. I've got a wedding to attend!

No comments: