I am so sorry you're sick! Your toes look lovely and you couldn't have chosen a better book to read. "The Hiding Place" is my very favorite. Hope you feel better soon.
Oh phooey. I've been fighting getting sick for about a month now...arg. Its always good to do something to cheer one's spirits! Get some rest girl-I'll pray for a quick recovery.
I'm so sorry you're sick! I bet that's tough with 3 kids. On a happier note, you have great feet. I'd never post a picture of my feet on my blog. They are atrocious.
Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick! At least your toes look bright and cheery...
ReplyDeleteI was beginning to wonder what had happened to you! Watch out for that edge of the Earth right behind you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you're sick! Your toes look lovely and you couldn't have chosen a better book to read. "The Hiding Place" is my very favorite. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and Etsy shop today. I ♥ your work! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon. You must at least feel more cheery with red toenails. I always do!
Oooo, so sorry you are sick. Especially with the flu! I have to agree your toes look pretty! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh phooey. I've been fighting getting sick for about a month now...arg.
ReplyDeleteIts always good to do something to cheer one's spirits! Get some rest girl-I'll pray for a quick recovery.
Hope you feel better very soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you're sick! I bet that's tough with 3 kids. On a happier note, you have great feet. I'd never post a picture of my feet on my blog. They are atrocious.
ReplyDelete