It took several days. I decided to pickle the old brass by painting on white and then methodically wiping off to show the detail better. This process took several hours and I spread it out over three days. As I was standing on a stool finishing the last part of the painting, the FedEx guy dropped the package of crystals at my front door. So exciting! I played around with how I would hang them over the next three days. I had to re-wire every one so they would all match. Man, that was time consuming! Thank goodness for jewelry pliers! Now all I have left is to get some more chain and splice the wires so that I can swag it over the dining room table. I'm having my first dinner party at that table
this week!

It looks great! Did you make your own personalized font also?
ReplyDeleteNo, it's just a font I found;)
ReplyDeleteAmanda, you are just so talented. I could never pull something like that off! It looks so great!
ReplyDeleteWow, the light looks fantastic, well done. You also won the Flip & Tumble giveaway, YAY! Check my site and drop me a line. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I'm loving the high-gloss white lately! How fun...
ReplyDeleteGreat job Amanda. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
wow - what an amazing transformation! can you come to new jersey and teach me how to do that?! nicely done.
ReplyDeletewow, amanda. Great job!!!!
ReplyDelete